Enjoy unforgettable panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon West Rim on a scenic flight from Las Vegas, with hotel pickup and drop-off included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Thai, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Pickup included
- • Pickup is available from most Las Vegas and Downtown hotels
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
- Save more time for your Las Vegas visit, while still seeing one of America's most incredible sites
- See the amazing Grand Canyon from above in an air-conditioned passenger plane
- Look out for a view of Nevada's Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before flying to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
Get ready for a bird’s-eye view of one of the country’s most memorable natural wonders on this scenic airplane tour over the Grand Canyon. Benefit from hotel pickup and drop-off in Las Vegas and admire the canyon’s West Rim from above.
Get picked up from your hotel in Las Vegas and head on down to Boulder Terminal for your check-in. Board the air-conditioned passenger aircraft, and prepare for take-off.
Fly towards the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, passing over Lake Mead — the largest man-made lake in the US — and the Hoover Dam. Soar above the Colorado River and soak in the scenery as you cross into Arizona.
Arrive at the Grand Canyon — a stunning natural phenomenon. Gaze out of the plane's large windows for panoramic views of the swirling colors and rock formations as you benefit from expert commentary in 1 of 16 languages.
Enjoy the views on the way back to Boulder Terminal and be dropped off back to your hotel in Las Vegas, where your tour will end. You can request a commemorative flight certificate, and personalized photos are available to purchase.
- Pickup and drop-off at most Las Vegas hotels
- Flight tour of the Grand Canyon
- Expert pilot
- Audio commentary
- Flight certificate (if requested)
- Photos (available to purchase)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of 2 and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 pounds or more will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Tour departs from Boulder City Airport, approximately 30 minutes from Las Vegas