One of the most popular Grand Canyon flights, you are transported via helicopter to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon where you enjoy VIP access to the Skywalk - the famous glass bridge extending 70 ft. out over the floor of the Grand Canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Walk on the Skywalk - extending 4,000 ft. above the canyon floor
- Enjoy Skip the Line privileges at the Skywalk
- Marvel at the beauty of the Grand Canyon
- Take photos of one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World
- Fly in a state-of-the-art Eco Star Helicopter
- Listen to the live narration by your professional, experienced pilot
- Helicopter flight
- Grand Canyon landing
- Skywalk VIP Admission
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes, fees and surcharges
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Passengers weighing over 300 lbs must purchase an additional seat.
- All passengers ages 18 and older must have a photo ID at check in.
- Bookings cancelled within 48 hours of flight time will not be eligible for a refund.