Enjoy a comfortable motor coach ride with breakfast snacks and lunch from Las Vegas, NV, to the Grand Canyon National Park, South Rim. Spend approximately 3 hours in the Grand Canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is possible from the following locations. Other pickups may be possible for larger groups: South Point (Tour Bus Lobby); Cancun (Tour Bus Lobby); Excalibur (Tour Bus Lobby); Alexis Park (Left of the Main Entrance); Hard Rock (Tour Bus Lobby); The Orleans (Tour Bus Lobby); Polo Towers: (Tour Bus Lobby); Planet Hollywood (Tour Bus Lobby, Lower Level); Gold Coast (East Entrance); Aria: (Tour Bus Lobby, Lower Level); Waldorf Astoria (Tour Bus Lobby); The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas (Tour Bus Lobby); Bally's (Tour Bus Lobby); Caesars Palace (Tour Bus Lobby); Palazzo/Venetian (Lower Level, Tour Pickup Area); Treasure Island (Tour Bus Lobby, Siren's Cove); Wynn/Encore (Bus Pickup Stand); Trump Hotel (Tour Bus Lobby); Circus Circus (Tour Bus Lobby); Westgate: (Tour Bus Lobby, East Entrance); Stratosphere (Tour Bus Lobby, North Entrance); Golden Nugget (Tour Bus Lobby on 1st Street)
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- 3 hours
Grand Canyon Caverns (sightseeing)
- 2 hours
Grand Canyon National Park (sightseeing, hiking)
- 4.5 hours
- Visit the Grand Canyon Caverns off of Route 66
- Enjoy the scenic views of the spectacular Southwest Desert
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Canyon from the South Rim at Mather Point and Bright Angel Visitors Center
- Admission to the National Park
- Breakfast snacks (individually wrapped Danish and a breakfast fruit bar)
- 2 bottles of water per person
- 1-hour stop at the Grand Canyon Caverns
- Live guide (optional)
- Other meals or drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, a stop at the Grand Canyon Caverns is not possible at the moment.
- Unfortunately, the supplier is unable to provide for special dietary needs - please prepare accordingly.
- Dress comfortably and consider the season.
- Not suitable for small children due to to the length of the trip.