Adventure Photo Tours takes you on the tour of a lifetime to the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim in luxury SUVs or 12- or 14-passenger VIP mini-coaches, including a stop at Hoover Dam, and a full three hours to explore the Grand Canyon park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13.5 - 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- At more than 250 hotels in Las Vegas.
- Private or small groups available
- View the widest and deepest portions of the Grand Canyon from the South Rim, the most famous and popular Grand Canyon destination
- Pause at Hoover Dam, Route 66 Train Museum, Mather Point, Yavapai Point, Bright Angel Point, and the Bright Angel Lodge and gift shop
- Spent a full three hours in the park and, if you like, walk the 2.5-mile paved Rim Trail, "the most beautiful and romantic walk in the world"
- Continental breakfast
- An unlimited supply of bottled water
- Certified Interpretive Guide"
- A 10-page information package on the tour, the flora, fauna, geology and Native American History
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission to the National Park
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Transportation in luxury SUVs or 12- or 14-passenger VIP mini-coaches.
- Please call 702-889-8687 after you check into your hotel with your hotel name and room number please.