Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las VegasProduct ID: 16233
From $399 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is via limousine from most Las Vegas hotels. Your exact pick-up time and location will be provided upon reconfirmation of your tour.
- Be pampered and enjoy First Class service including limousine transfers, Astar, or EC130 helicopter options
- Zoom through the Grand Canyon for spectacular aerial views
As you swoop into the air you will enjoy incredible views of Las Vegas, the Hoover Dam, the winding Colorado River and much more down below.
You will fly for 20 miles through the extraordinary chasm of the Grand Canyon enjoying views that are only available by helicopter.
Your pilot will provide a fascinating narrative and insights into the history and formation of the Canyon and surrounding area. It took nature 2 billion years to carve and create, but you can experience it in around 2.5 hours.
Return to Las Vegas for a final treat and you zip over Lake Mead and zoom high above the world famous Las Vegas Strip.
This amazing adventure is the perfect way to explore the Grand Canyon by air, and blends luxury and romance with spectacular aerial views of northern Arizona and the Nevada desert.
- Limousines transfers to and from hotel
- DVD and photos
Pick-up is via limousine from most Las Vegas hotels. Your exact pick-up time and location will be provided upon reconfirmation of your tour. (Open in Google Maps)
• Cancellations with 24 hours of flight time incur 100% penalty. You must provide the body weights of all passengers in the "additional notes to the supplier" during booking.
• All passengers 18 and older are required to provide a government issued photo ID upon check-in.
Guests over 275 pounds (A-Star) or 300 pounds (EC-130) may be charged an additional seat.
Product ID: 16233