Experience the Grand Canyon in style with limousine transfers to a luxury helicopter from Las Vegas. Soar over Las Vegas and the Hoover Dam, then descend into the Grand Canyon to a private landing site for a delicious champagne picnic. No hidden fees.
What to Expect
Experience a one-of-a-kind view of one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World on this 4-hour excursion high above the drama of the Grand Canyon. Your tour will depart from a state-of-the-art terminal, right off the Las Vegas Strip, and includes incredible views of the Hoover Dam, Colorado River, Las Vegas Strip, and much more.
After admiring these incredible views, descend 3,200 feet and land inside the Grand Canyon for a complimentary champagne picnic lunch hosted by your pilot. This amazing adventure is the perfect way to explore the Grand Canyon and offers a blend of luxury and romance with spectacular aerial views.
You will have ample time inside the Grand Canyon to enjoy your picnic and do some exploring before you return to the skies. As your pilot lifts off and heads back to the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas, relax and enjoy the incredible views of Lake Mead and the Mojave Desert. Touch down at the terminal to pick up your souvenir flight DVD (available for optional purchase) and rejoin your limousine transfer back to your hotel.
- Limousine transfers to and from Las Vegas hotels
- Helicopter flight and landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon
- Water, soda, and Champagne
- Picnic breakfast or lunch
- Fees and surcharges
What's Not Included
- DVD and photos
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• When booking, please select a time range for when you would like to depart; after you receive your voucher, you will need to call the tour operator to reserve a specific departure time
• This is an all-inclusive price; there are no extra fees during check-in
• Please provide the weight of each passenger while booking
• All passengers 18 and older are required to provide a government issued photo ID upon check-in
• Guests over 275 pounds (A-Star) or 300 pounds (EC-130) may be charged for an additional seat