For those that are short on time but still want to experience the majesty of the Grand Canyon, this non-landing, air only tour provides magnificent views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Boulder City Municipal Airport -Papillon Helicopters and Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines • Hotel transfers are available from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels. To schedule hotel transfers, call the local supplier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Charged Smartphone
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- As a result of current fuel prices, a surcharge of $30 per person is payable at check-in
- This tour is an air-only flight and does not land at the Grand Canyon
- Helicopters hold up to 6 guests. If your group is larger than 6, you will be split into multiple aircraft.
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 pounds or more will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Tour departs from the Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines Terminal located in Boulder City, Nevada, approximately 30 minutes from Las Vegas
- Hotel transfers are available from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels. To schedule hotel transfers, call the local supplier.