Discover highlights such as Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, and Glen Canyon on a guided day trip from Las Vegas. Drive through the Nevada desert and learn about the local history.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Look for a “National Park Express ” sign when you arrive, by Treasure Island Shuttle area or Excalibur Hotel SHUTTLE AREA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Entrance fees ($65 per person) need to be paid on the day and are additional costs
- Should weather issues or other unforeseen circumstances cause a delay in our tour or transportation before the departure, our company reserves the right to postpone or cancel, and any loss or additional expenses incurred shall be borne by the participants.
- Should any unforeseen situation(s), such as traffic, road conditions, accidents, mechanical problems, public enemies, strikes, riots, political upheavals, the authority of law, bad weather, or any other natural circumstances beyond our control arise, local agents conducting the tour or our office staff reserve the right to alter the itinerary as necessary for the comfort and safety of the participants.
- Any decision to close Antelope Canyon due to weather comes from the Antelope Canyon operators and/or Navajo Parks and Recreation. Our company has no control over these closures.