Depart from Las Vegas and enter the Navajo Nation to see wonders like Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. Join a local Navajo guide to discover the wonders of the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 16 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese
Select participants and date
Meet your driver/guide outside the North Entrance of the Luxor Hotel and Casino, on the lower level.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The minimum age to enter Antelope Canyon is 7 years old. This area is not suitable for infants or toddlers.
- Please be advised that the group may enter either Upper or Lower Antelope Canyon depending on weather and crowd conditions
- Participants must be able to walk 1.5 miles (2.5 km) over uneven surfaces to participate in this tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- In the event of inclement weather the canyon may be closed for safety precautions without advanced notice. In these instances, refunds will be at the discretion of the Navajo