Experience the sights and neon lights of a 24-hour entertainment complex on a 2-hour walking tour of Las Vegas’ Fremont Street. Hear stories and see photos from the past and present as you discover casinos, restaurants and the revitalized Fremont East!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please wear clothes appropriate for the weather. It is usually sunny and hot in Las Vegas, so dress accordingly
- You will be walking for approximately 2+ hours. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Bring sunscreen and sun-block. Winter months can be surprisingly cool and a jacket may be helpful
- Please note that entry to the Gold and Silver Pawn shop is not guaranteed due to potential filming, long entry lines, etc. (Pawn Shop Option only)
- Tour ends at Downtown Container Park (707 Fremont Street)