Experience the sights and neon lights of a 24-hour entertainment complex on a 2-hour walking tour of Las Vegas’ Fremont Street. Hear stories and see photos from the past and present as you discover casinos, restaurants, and the Mob Museum!
What to Expect
Explore Downtown Las Vegas and its Fremont Street Experience on a 2-hour walking tour. Discover how the area was revitalized to become a vibrant site of restaurants, outdoor family areas, and glittering neon lights.
Experience “Sin City” like never before as you stroll past famous casinos, wedding chapels, and themed bars. Follow in the footsteps of legendary performers and infamous reality TV stars as you walk from the past to the present. Hear stories of how this magical city got its start, and how Fremont Street became one of the most pictured thoroughfares in the world.
Discover where it all began at the site of Union Station. Take a walk under the world’s largest video screen, and go to Fremont East to see the “Greenwich Village” of Vegas. Marvel at an outdoor park made from recycled shipping containers.
Add on an additional 30-minute tour of the world famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, and pass some of the historic wedding chapels where you can get married by Presley, or dressed as Elvis if you so desire (though not on the tour!)
Each tour is limited to just 10 participants for a more intimate experience. You will also be provided with a wireless ear-monitor and volume control to ensure you hear every word along the way.
- Fully-guided tour of Fremont Street
- Las Vegas expert guide
- Wireless headset
What's Not Included
- Inside visits of any establishment (with the exception of the Union Station site and Downtown Container Park)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Meet in front of the Plaza Hotel and Casino, 1 Main Street S (at the intersection of Main St. and Fremont St.). Look for the guide wearing a microphone headset and holding a white binder
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Please wear clothes appropriate for the weather. It is usually sunny and hot in Las Vegas, so dress accordingly
• You will be walking for approximately 2+ hours. Please wear comfortable shoes
• Bring sunscreen and sun-block. Winter months can be surprisingly cool and a jacket may be helpful
• Please note that entry to the Gold and Silver Pawn shop is not guaranteed due to potential filming, long entry lines, etc. (Pawn Shop Option only)