Death Valley Tour from Las VegasProduct ID: 47580
From US$239 per personBook now
- Experience the driest, hottest climate imaginable
- See endless desert, vast valleys, harshly sculpted peaks, garish colors, superbly adapted plants and animals
- Visit the old ghost town of Rhyolite, a long-abandoned gold mining community
- Capture the view of the valley from Hell's Gate, well above the valley floor
- Visit Badwater, at 282 feet below sea level.
You'll then be driven down a beautiful winding highway, and enter the center of Death Valley from the east; this is like entering a foreign and strange world of endless desert, vast valleys, harshly sculpted peaks, garish colors, superbly adapted plants and animals - all visible expressions of geologic time reckoned in millions of years.
Capture the view of the valley from Hell's Gate, well above the valley floor. You'll then visit Badwater, at 282 feet below sea level. You'll also enjoy views and stops at Zabriskie's Point, the Devil's Golf Course, the Furnace Creek Museum, the Salt Lake, the Sand Dunes and Artists Pallet.
The majestic mountains, colorful canyons, volcanic craters and salt pinnacles all make this trip a photographic-sightseer's dream come true. For the truly adventurous, this tour is not only offered in spring, fall and winter, but also throughout the summer months.
- An unlimited supply of bottled water
Adventure Photo Tours will pick up at any Las Vegas downtown or strip hotels. For exact pick-up time and location, please call Adventure Photo Tours at (702) 889-8687 with your hotel information after you check-in. Arrive at the designated pick-up location at least 15 minutes prior to departure. (Open in Google Maps)
• Transportation in luxury SUV's or 12- 14 passenger VIP mini-coaches
Product ID: 47580