Get the thrill of a lifetime, then get the meal of a lifetime! Choose your weapon, learn about how to use it, then do your best to blow away the targets! Next, it's time to devour a world-famous burger from Arizona's Last Stop.
What to Expect
Your experience begins with transportation from your hotel to Arizona's Last Stop, home to the "World Famous Burger." After you cross the new Hoover Dam bypass bridge, enjoy the grandeur of the mountains of the Mojave Desert before arriving for your bullets and burger experience. Upon arrival at Arizona Last's Stop, ride our Monster Limo Truck before your shooting adventure begins.
Shuttled to the bunkers, you are able to begin your experience with 3 different categories of guns, depending the option you chose when you booked. Your range safety instructor will inform you of the proper and safe way to handle and shoot your chosen weapon.
After you're done shooting it's time to enjoy a world famous burger accompanied by hand cut fries and a soft drink. You will then be transferred back to Las Vegas with a stop at the Hoover Dam bypass bridge, with its amazing sweeping views of Hoover Dam.
Desert Eagle .50 Cal
Barrett .50 Cal Sniper Rifle
Deuce/M2 .50 Cal BMG
- Pick-up from any Las Vegas hotel or location
- Ride on world's Largest Monster Limo Truck
- Shooting Package of Your Choice (Bronze, Silver, or Gold)
- Photo opportunity with the M60 used in Rambo 2, the SPAS-12 Shotgun used in Terminator, and the USAS-12 Shotgun used in Jumanji
- World Famous Burger with fresh cut french fries and soft drink (veggie or grilled chicken sandwich substitute available)
- Drop off at any Las Vegas Location
What's Not Included
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
Know Before You Go
Chicken or veggie sandwich available as a substitute for the hamburger. Please note this in the "additional notes to the supplier" field during booking.
Mp5, Ump, Glock 17, 50 cal Desert Eagle, Smith & Wesson 500, Uzi
M4/M16, AK47, G-36, FN-FAL
Belt Fed Machine Guns
M249, M60, Rpd, PKM, Browning 1919