Enjoy a comfortable motor coach ride with breakfast snacks and lunch from Las Vegas, NV, to the Grand Canyon National Park, South Rim. Spend approximately 3 hours at the Grand Canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- • Pickup is possible from the tour bus lobby of these selected hotels (unless otherwise stated in parenthesis): - South Point - Cancun - Excalibur - Alexis Park (left of the main entrance) - Hard Rock - The Orleans - Polo Towers - Planet Hollywood (tour bus lobby, lower level) - Gold Coast (east entrance) - Aria: (tour bus lobby, lower level) - Waldorf Astoria - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Bally's - Caesars Palace - Palazzo/Venetian (lower level, tour pickup area) - Treasure Island (tour bus lobby, Siren's Cove) - Wynn/Encore (bus pickup stand) - Trump Hotel - Circus Circus - Westgate (tour bus lobby, east entrance) - Stratosphere (tour bus lobby, north entrance) - Golden Nugget (tour bus lobby on 1st Street) • Other pickups may be possible for larger groups
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- 3 hours
Grand Canyon Caverns (sightseeing)
- 2 hours
Grand Canyon National Park (sightseeing, hiking)
- 4.5 hours
- Visit the Grand Canyon Caverns off of Route 66
- Enjoy the scenic views of the spectacular Southwest Desert
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Canyon from the South Rim at Mather Point and Bright Angel Visitors Center
Escape the city for a day with a trip to the Grand Canyon National Park from fabulous Las Vegas, with transfers, snacks, lunch, and free time at the South Rim included.
After your Las Vegas pickup, enjoy some light breakfast snacks and you are also welcome to bring your coffee or tea in a container with a lid.
Sit back and relax as you travel along Route 66 to your first destination, the Grand Canyon Caverns. Here you will stop for 1 hour to grab some lunch and have the option to add a caverns tour to your adventurous day.
Following lunch, enter into the Grand Canyon National Park with your first stop at Mather Point for approximately 45 minutes. Then the driver will collect all interested guests and transfer them to Bright Angel, the Visitor Center, for approximately 2 hours.
The hardier travelers will want to take the opportunity to walk the approximate 2.5-mile trail along the ridge of the Canyon and enjoy the ever-changing, breathtaking views of the Canyon.
Once your time at the South Rim has come to an end, you will board your luxury bus for a smooth ride back to Las Vegas.
Along the way, stop for dinner at a local family diner in Arizona. You will then be dropped off at the location of your original pickup to enjoy the rest of your Las Vegas vacation.
- Admission to the National Park
- Breakfast snacks (individually wrapped Danish and a breakfast fruit bar)
- 2 bottles of water per person
- 1-hour stop at the Grand Canyon Caverns
- Live guide (optional)
- Other meals or drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, a stop at the Grand Canyon Caverns is not possible at the moment.
- Unfortunately, the supplier is unable to provide for special dietary needs - please prepare accordingly.
- Dress comfortably and consider the season.
- Not suitable for small children due to to the length of the trip.