Bottom of the Grand Canyon by 4x4 & the Rim 4-in-1 TourProduct ID: 47508
From $419 per personBook now
- Get photos of the Hoover Dam and the new Hoover Dam Bridge
- Enjoy stunning views of Eldorado Canyon, one of the richest and historic gold mining areas in Nevada
- See the beautiful high desert of Northern Arizona
- Visit to Peach Springs, Arizona, on the Hualapai Indian Reservation, the home and capital of these wonderful Native Americans
- Have a once-in-a-lifetime 22-mile journey, down an Ancient Wash to the deepest part of the Grand Canyon and the shores of the mighty Colorado River
We continue across the beautiful high desert of Northern Arizona, past a rugged and magnificent ancient volcano with a huge ominous caldera, then to Kingman, Arizona, where the striking geology and wonderful rock formations have been the back drop to many western movies. We also stop for a photo shoot at the old Santa Fe' Train. This train was one of the great trains that opened the Wild West.
Our journey continues across the high desert, where we see 900-year-old Joshua trees, Mojave yucca, barrel cactus and the occasional herd of antelope, wild mustangs and wild burros roaming free.
We then arrive at Peach Springs, Arizona, on the Hualapai Indian Reservation, the home and capital of these wonderful Native Americans. Our expedition to the bottom of the Grand Canyon (by 4x4 vehicle) starts from this quaint little town.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime journey, 22 miles down a remote, ancient and stunningly beautiful wash to the deepest part of the Grand Canyon and the shores of the mighty Colorado River, where you will have a romantic picnic lunch on a gorgeous little sand beach.) The descent allows for unbelievable views and photo opportunities rarely seen by man. There are numerous stops on the way down to do a little exploring and capture some great photos. The cactus species and size in this canyon are unbelievable! This long-kept secret passage has only recently been opened to the public by the Hualapai Indians.
Adventure Photo Tours is proud to be the first to present this amazing and wonder-filled experience to the world.
Our remarkable journey continues to the West Rim, with fabulous and expansive views of a 10-mile-long dry lake, then the incredible 250 square mile 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest & to the West Rim & Guano Point, where we see the most beautiful canyon views of all.
This is “The Adventure Tour” of a lifetime – you’ll be amazed!
- Continental breakfast
- An unlimited supply of bottled water
- Certified Interpretive Guide” tour guides
- A 10-page information package on the tour of the flora, fauna, geology and Native American History
Adventure Photo Tours will pick up at any of more than 250 Las Vegas hotels. For exact pick-up time and location, please call Adventure Photo Tours at (702) 889-8687 with your hotel information after you check-in. Arrive at the designated pick-up location at least 15 minutes prior to departure. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 47508