Experience the scenic splendor of the Black Canyon on a 4-mile kayak adventure. Spot abundant wildlife, visit the Emerald Cave and learn about the history from an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available from select Las Vegas Strip Hotels ( Golden Nugget, Stratosphere, SLS, Circus Circus, Encore, Treasure Island, Caesars Palace, Bellagio, Aria, Flamingo, Paris, Excalibur, Mandalay Bay) or alternatively you can meet at the local operators office, free parking, located approximately 20-minutes from the Las Vegas Strip.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Inside the Hoover Dam Lodge Hotel and Casino, 18000 US-93, Boulder City, NV 89005. This is 40 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Water shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Waterproof bag
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You must be 12 years old or above to take part. Minors must be accompanied by a parent
- Pick-up will take place 1.5 to 2 hours before the tour start time. (Total duration with half day tour is 6 hours, round-trip with pick-up and drop-off from Las Vegas Strip)
- The less you bring is better as there are no lockers provided. It is recommended you protect any electronics from water. Drybags, waterproof phone cases, and other last-minute needs may be available for purchase at the office
- This tour requires some physical activity and is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- The shuttle service is only available at select designated hotels