Experience the only ATV adventure available in Lake Mead National Park. Ride your ATV along park trails to the Colorado River. On the way to the park, stop to take in views of the Hoover Dam, and after your ride enjoy a World Famous All-American Burger.
What to Expect
Your 5-hour ATV adventure begins with a pick-up at your Las Vegas hotel and a drive to the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge. Take in the awe-inspiring views of the Hoover Dam as you stand 900 feet above the Colorado River.
Next you’ll continue on to Arizona Last Stop, located in the Mojave Desert, for a once-in-a-lifetime Lake Mead National Park and Colorado River ATV adventure.
On arrival you’ll be greeted by your host and soon you’ll head out on a thrilling ATV adventure. This is the only ATV adventure available in the National Park.
Enjoy a scenic ride along the trails of Lake Mead National Park, with a stop at the Colorado River for a splash and a great photo opportunity before heading back to the center.
Afterwards you’ll stop at the on-site climate-controlled restaurant and bar for a well-earned World Famous All-American Burger, fresh-cut fries, and a soda.
Travel through the scenic Mojave Desert on a private transfer back to your Las Vegas hotel.
- Scheduled pick-up at any Las Vegas hotel
- Ground shuttle to the Hoover Dam
- Walk on the bypass bridge for views of Hoover Dam
- Private ATV adventure in Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River
- World Famous All-American Burger with fresh-cut fries and soft drink (vegetarian or grilled chicken sandwich substitute available)
- Complimentary drop off at any Las Vegas location
What's Not Included
- Additional food and beverages
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
The minimum age to ride an ATV is 16 years.