Area 51 Tour from Las VegasProduct ID: 47582
From $204.97 per personBook now
- Visit "Janet Airlines", the airline that doesn't exist, hidden in plain site, smack in the middle of Las Vegas on McCarren International Airport
- See very unusual 6' tall Indian petroglyphs that resemble aliens near the mysterious dry lake where recent sightings of UFO's have been observed
- Drive along the "Extraterrestrial Highway"
- Journey to the infamous Black Mailbox location, (mailbox has been abducted) a sacred meeting place for UFO enthusiasts
- Arrivie at the absolute perimeter of Area 51 where the heavily armed "Men in Black" forever stand watch
Before leaving Las Vegas, visit the airline that doesn't exist. Hidden in plain site is "Janet Airlines", smack in the middle of Las Vegas on McCarren International Airport property. This fleet of six unmarked commercial jetliners fly hundreds of workers daily to and from Area 51, the incredible top secret airbase on Groom Lake that, for decades, also didn't exist. The route to Area 51 is through some of the most desolate, uninhabited, and incredibly scenic desert in the world. On the edge of an ancient dry lake, we view very unusual 6 foot tall ancient Indian petroglyphs that resemble aliens. You will then explore this mysterious dry lake where recent sightings of UFO's have been observed.
After another beautiful drive along the "Extraterrestrial Highway", you'll arrive at the famous Little A'le' Inn. This location has been the host of numerous documentaries and movies including "Independence Day", the 1996 film starring Will Smith. Here you will find a wealth of information and souvenirs on this top-secret area. Captain Chuck Clark, a former U.S. Air Force captain, has written a manual on Area 51, which is also available for purchase.
After a great Alien Burger at the Little A'le' Inn, journey to the infamous Black Mailbox, (since has been abducted) a sacred meeting place for UFO enthusiasts. You'll arrive at the absolute perimeter of Area 51 through a strange and unexplained "mutant" Joshua tree forest where the guards (The Men in Black) forever stand watch along with detection devices, listening devices, and cameras mounted among the cactus.
The signs read, "Top Secret Military Facility, Keep Out, Use of Deadly force Authorized" and you can be sure that they mean it. You can wave at the heavily armed guards in the 4x4 parked on the desert hillside but they don't wave back. They just wait and watch from behind their darkened windows.
It's very spooky. Many in the United States government have denied the existence of this base, but you can be sure that it is there, and that no one knows exactly what it is they do there.
- An unlimited supply of bottled water and snacks
Adventure Photo Tours will pick up at any Las Vegas strip or downtown hotels. For exact pick-up time and location, please call Adventure Photo Tours at (702) 889-8687 with your hotel information after you check-in. Arrive at the designated pick-up location at least 15 minutes prior to departure. (Open in Google Maps)
• Transportation in luxury SUVs
Product ID: 47582