Take the opportunity to witness the most picturesque canyon on earth with a visit to Lower Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. Travel from Las Vegas on an air-conditioned bus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Antelope Canyon (sightseeing, hiking, photo stop)
Horseshoe Bend (photo stop, view, sightseeing, walk)
- Enjoy a scenic walking tour at Lower Antelope Canyon with your Navajo guide
- Take in the view from Horseshoe Bend Overlook's 1000 foot high vantage point
- Travel by luxury coach complete with Wi-Fi service from the Las Vegas Strip
Explore the world-famous Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on a day trip from Las Vegas, with entry tickets included. Hike through the Arizona landscape and stop to take photos at scenic spots. You’ll enjoy a packed lunch during your trip.
Meet your guide in Las Vegas and board the bus to begin your experience. Relax on the drive to Page, and enjoy views of the Virgin River Gorge and rock formations at the Escalante/Grand Staircase National Monument.
Arrive at the Lower Antelope Canyon and reach the canyon floor using a staircase with railings. Walk between the famous sculpted sandstone walls as you admire the kaleidoscope-life colors and patterns of light you’ve seen 1000 times before in photos.
Stop to take your own personal photos and you listen to your Navajo guide share tidbits about the local history and culture.
Continue onto Horseshoe Bend Overlook next, where the Colorado River has carved the famous horseshoe-shaped turn. Enjoy a short round-trip hike of 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers) to reach the viewpoint, then enjoy the views of the river as it flows through Glen Canyon.
Head back to the bus for your return journey to Las Vegas, where you’ll be dropped off at the original starting point.
- Admission to Antelope Canyon
- Motor Coach transportation with Wi-Fi
- Morning snack
- Bottled water
- People with mobility impairments
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• The tour bus will pick you up outside the hotel entrance, to the right of the reception area • Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled activity start timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Professional camera and/or video recording are not permitted during the guided tour of Antelope Canyon but it is allowed for Horseshoe Bend Overlook
- The Antelope Canyon requires climbing of moderately steep stairs with minimal assistance
- To reach Horseshoe Bend Overlook, guests should expect a 1.5-mile or 2.4-kilometer round-trip walk over sand and flat rocks with a slight incline
- To qualify for the infant rate children must be 3 years old or under, not occupy their own seat, and not exceed the number of accompanying adults
- Destinations are subject to closure due to factors beyond the control of the local partner, such as unfavorable weather conditions
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, and check the weather on your tour date to dress accordingly
- Prohibited bags within Antelope Canyon Only: Backpack, Binocular Case, Camera Bag, Clear Backpack, Tinted Plastic Bag, Fanny Pack, Purse, Oversized Tote, Printed Pattern Plastic Bag, Mesh Bag