7-Day Yellowstone National Park Rocky Mountain Explorer
- Discover some of the country's most impressive national parks
- See an incredible variety of wildlife, such as moose, bears and wolves
- Walk deep into Bryce Canyon and explore the hoodoos
- Experience an eruption at Old Faithful
- Soak in the boiling river at Yellowstone National Park
- Visit Salt Lake City and learn more about Mormon Pioneer History
- See Yellowstone's Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center
- Explore Snow Canyon
Drive through Cedar Breaks to the 10,000 ft. summit and take in spectacular views of ancient lava flows and the Sevier River Valley below. Arrive at Bryce Canyon National Park just in time for a delicious picnic lunch before a full afternoon of hiking. Take a relaxing stroll along the rim of the world-famous amphitheater or a hike deep into the depths of the canyon and get up close and personal with the hoodoos that make up this unique landscape. Attend a talk by a ranger and learn about the geology of this fascinating park.
Spend the evening around the campfire and after an all-American BBQ, enjoy a soak in the outdoor hot tub under the stars.
Day 2 — Bryce Canyon to Salt Lake City
Day 2 takes you north to Salt Lake City Utah, home of the tabernacle choir, for an afternoon of exploring Mormon Pioneer history. Visit the magnificent Salt Lake Mormon Temple and see the State Capital Building with founder Brigham Young’s Territorial Governor’s Mansion.
Stay overnight in Hotel Shilo Inn or similar.
Day 3 — Grand Tetons National Park
The Grand Tetons Mountain Range rises above a scene rich in wildlife, with pristine lakes and spectacular mountain peaks. Take a walk to Inspiration Point or enjoy a scenic stroll around Jenny Lake while gazing up at the surrounding landscape. Have a picnic, spot moose or even a grizzly bear and enjoy the serenity of this remarkable place.
Camp overnight by the river at Camp Snake River KOA
Days 4 and 5 — Yellowstone National Park
The crown jewel and the world’s first national park, Yellowstone is a mountain wilderness home to grizzly bears, wolves and herds of buffalo and elk. Visit Old Faithful and the Grand Prismatic Pool, as well as Yellowstone Canyon, then explore geysers throughout both the North and South loop. Spend 2 days exploring this enormous national park with your expert guide. Don’t forget your bathing suit for a soak in Mammoth's natural hot springs.
Camp in West Yellowstone.
Day 6 — Rocky Mountains
Visit Yellowstone's Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center before enjoying more spectacular Rocky Mountain scenery. The Rocky Mountains offer phenomenal views in the afternoon, a perfect spot for one last walk and a last night BBQ blowout.
Spend the night in Rocky Mountain Campground.
Visit Snow Canyon en route back to Las Vegas and explore ancient sand dunes and lava flows in some impressive Utah landscapes. A late afternoon return to Las Vegas leaves you with plenty of time to relax before a night out on the town.
Death Valley Day Tour (Friday and Sunday)
Tour the heart of Death Valley National Park from Las Vegas and visit the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. Enjoy an array of colors in an extreme desert environment.
Wild West Ghost Town Explorer (Saturday)
Spend a day in the Wild West exploring old ghost towns and ancient legends. Keep your eyes peeled for the poltergeist who still roams the streets and soak up the atmosphere of a true western saloon before returning to Las Vegas.
- All park entries
- Private expert tour guide throughout
- All camping equipment is provided
- Local food kitty payment of $110 per person. This covers 6 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 evening meals plus 1 night in a hotel (twin share) in Salt Lake City
- Yellowstone's Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center, approximately USD 11 per person
- Tips for your tour guide
Meet at 08:00 at Super 8 hotel lobby, 4250 Koval Lane 89109 — 1 block off the Strip, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Tel: (702) 794 0888 (702) 794 0888 From the Airport, follow the signs to Courtesy Hotel Pick Up Area and use the free customer service phone to call your free 24 hour shuttle to the hotel. Alternatively, jump in a taxi; it is only 15 minutes from the airport and should cost under $20.
• Cancellation Policy: Tours cancelled within 8 weeks are non-refundable
• Upon payment of your local $110 food/hotel kitty, you will receive breakfast (a muffin, fruit or cereal with tea or coffee), self-made sandwich-style lunches and communally-cooked evening meals
• Your tour guide will suggest menus and help shop for food items. Meals are cooked in camp as a communal effort. You will be expected to help
• Solo travelers will be paired in a tent or room with another solo traveler of the same sex
• Please bring a sleeping bag (3-season sleeping bag recommended)
Product ID: 42221