Take this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fly in a hot air balloon over the Mojave Desert. Experience Western Nevada and Eastern California as you soar at heights of 10,000 feet and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Board a hot air balloon for an inspiring and peaceful experience
- Take this unique chance opportunity to experience this beautiful setting of natural beauty from a bird's-eye-view
- Enjoy fantastic views of Pahrump, the Mojave Desert, and the mountains in the distance
- 1-hour balloon flight
- Champagne toast
- Local taxes and fees associated with the tour purchase
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available to book for an additional fee per person)
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- People with recent surgeries
- People over 280 lbs (127 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Vegas Balloon Rides Check-In Office: 4390 Polaris Ave.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
- Loose clothing
Know before you go
- Flights take place once daily year-round (please dress appropriately). Temperatures may change significantly during the flight.
- The pilot will determine the evening before the flight if it is happening. The decision is weather dependant and usually made around 8:00 PM. To check the status of the flight, call the check-in number (702) 608-8382 after 8:30 PM the day before. You must also phone the check-in number prior to arriving at the meeting location to reconfirm.
- All passengers must be able to climb in and out of the basket, stand for the entire flight, and walk out of a field if necessary. People who have had recent surgery, injuries, hip, back, or knee problems, are pregnant, or have severe auditory restrictions are not permitted. Children must be 6 years of age or older and accompanied by an adult.
- If you require round-trip hotel transfers, please be sure to include your hotel information when booking. Confirmation will be given when you call the check-in number.