Spend 3 days exploring the amazing Zion and Bryce National Parks, Monument Valley, Lake Powell and the Grand Canyon. Travel by 4x4 through Monument Valley and make the most of world class photo opportunities on this tour with guaranteed departures.
What to Expect
Immerse yourself in the wilds of Monument Valley, Bryce, Zion, Lake Powell, and The Grand Canyon South Rim on a 3-day adventure that brings you deep into the heart of this magical land. From Navajo guided jeep tours, to a bird's eye view over the Grand Canyon in a helicopter, it's a non-stop adventure! This tour has guaranteed departures.
During your stay you'll visit Zion and Bryce National Parks and enjoy the photographic wonders of this white, pink and red sandstone park. Here you'll also be able to enjoy a fun BBQ with friends around the campfire, while your guide tells interesting stories of the history and legends of this sacred Navajo land.
Along the way, you'll also make stops at Monument Valley for a 4x4 Jeep journey and fly high over the Grand Canyon for some truly breathtaking images of the natural beauty in this land.
Day 1: Zion and Bryce National Park (Meals: Lunch)
Depart from Las Vegas and travel by mini-bus to Zion and Bryce. Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs. Ancient petrified sand dunes towering over 2000 feet above the canyon floor make for an impressive landscape and a photographer’s paradise. Zion National Park offers enchanting walks and hikes for every fitness level. Stroll around the Emerald Pools trail, enjoy the Temple of Sinawava, the Great White Throne, Weeping Rock and visit the interpretive Human History museum where you can enjoy an entertaining rangers talk on the patio.
After a full afternoon in Zion we head to Bryce Canyon, A giant natural amphitheater created by erosion along the eastern side of the Paunsaugunt Plateau, Bryce is distinctive due to geological structures called hoodoos. These red, orange, and white spires provide spectacular views for park visitors. Bryce Canyon is considered by many to be the most scenically diverse place in the world! Enjoy a BBQ and a fun evening around the campfire with your new friends.
Camping is in a full service campground with hot showers, swimming pool, hot tub and wi-fi.
The lodging option is in Bryce Valley Inn or similar accommodation.
Day 2 Monument Valley (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
Wake up early and head past Lake Powell with an optional tour of Antelope Canyon. Later, you can head to Monument Valley for a 4x4 Jeep journey deep into the Navajo lands. here you can snap some photos of the most iconic Western landscapes. Tonight, you camp along the rim of Monument Valley casting your gaze up at the stars in the sky.
Camping is in a full service campground with hot showers and wi-fi.
Lodging option is in the world famous Historic Gouldings Lodge.
Day 3 The Grand Canyon (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
After a short visit to a traditional Navajo Trading Post, you will hop into a helicopter (optional) for a bird's eye view of the Grand Canyon! If you opt out of this, you can still stroll along the rim or take a hike into the magnificent canyon. Your guide will share interesting details of this Natural Wonder of the World before giving you plenty of time to relax and enjoy the beauty. Tonight you drive back to the bright lights of Las Vegas.
Additional add-ons for this tour:
Death Valley Day Tour (Friday and Sunday)
Tour the heart of Death Valley National Park from Las Vegas, and visit the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. Enjoy an array of colors at an extreme desert environment.
Wild West Ghost Town Explorer (Saturday)
Spend a day in the Wild West exploring old ghost towns and ancient legends. Keep your eyes peeled for the poltergeist who still roams the streets, and soak up the atmosphere of a true western saloon before returning to Las Vegas.
- Experienced, fun, and knowledgeable tour guide
- Transportation in a modern tour bus/SUV fully air-conditioned
- Meals as detailed in itinerary
- Accommodation camping or lodging
- Park admission to Zion, Bryce, Grand Canyon and Monument Valley
- Navajo Guided Jeep tour of Monument Valley set at USD 55 value.
- Tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- All camping equipment is provided including sleeping bags if camping option is selected
What's Not Included
- Evening meals - you can choose from a choice of a local inexpensive restaurants, or your tour guide may organize a group BBQ
- Optional Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon, paid and booked locally or during the booking process
- Optional visit to Antelope Canyon – approximately $30
- Lodging option available from an additional $450 for 1 – 2 persons
- With the lodging option, only lunches are included and guests must purchase their own breakfasts
Meet at the Stratosphere Casino located at 2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104.
You'll be picked up at 07:15 from the North Tour entrance. Please be outside and ready 10 minutes prior to departure as your tour will not wait.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Please bring sunscreen, a hat, camera, waterproof (just in case), towel if camping, a warm sweater for the evenings and a sense of adventure!
• All camping equipment is provided if camping option is selected.
• If you are traveling in the month of April or October, please bring a warm jacket for your evening in Bryce.
• Accomodation: 1st night - Ruby's Inn Bryce; 2nd night - Gouding's Historic Lodge Monument Valley