Las Vegas Power Pass
From $84 per personBook now
- Gain entry to over 30 top attractions without further payment
- Skip the line at many of the most popular attractions
- Enjoy a bus tour ticket - hop on and off at your leisure
- Venture on a Grand Canyon tour, see the Hoover Dam, admire art at the Bellagio Gallery, and more!
Available in 1-, 2-, 3- and 5-day durations. No other Las Vegas attractions pass can compare to the incredible choice, convenience and value of the Las Vegas Power Pass.
Your Las Vegas Power Pass will open doors to a variety of the most popular Las Vegas area attractions – from the exotic enchantment and animals at Siegfried and Roy’s Secret Garden, to the wonders of the Hoover Dam with a Hoover Dam Motor Coach Tour from Las Vegas, to the beauty of the Grand Canyon with the The Legacy Tour at Grand Canyon West. Take in some of the world’s finest paintings at the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art or a great view of the Las Vegas strip from the top of the Stratosphere Tower Observation Desk. With the Las Vegas Power Pass, you can see it all!
- High Roller
- VooDoo Zip Line
- The Roller Coaster at NY NY
- Eiffel Tower Experience
- Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat
- Stratosphere Tower
- Jeff Civilico: Comedy in Action
- Hoover Dam Motor Coach Tour
- Grand Canyon West Legacy Tour
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Hop-on-Hop-off - Big Bus Tour (5 day pass only)
- The Deuce
- Planet Hollywood
- Free admission to listed attractions
- Fees for special exhibits
- Fees for parking
- Fees for hotel property access
Planet Hollywood Restaurant - Retail Store Desk, 3500 S. Las Vegas Blvd #G-25, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Located in the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace (not at the the new Planet Hollywood Hotel). Monorail: Use the Flamingo/Caesar's Palace Station. Daily: 11am - 9pm
Present your card to the first attraction you want to visit. Your card will then be activated for that calendar day or consecutive calendar days that you purchased.
Remember, if a 1-day card is activated on a Monday morning, the card will expire that night at midnight. A 2-day card activated on a Monday morning will expire Tuesday at midnight, and so on.
Conditions at these attractions may change at any time. We cannot guarantee that each facility will continue to honor its indicated commitments at the time you make use of your card.
We will make reasonable efforts to resolve any problems that are brought to our attention, but we cannot be liable for any loss, expense, damage or other inconvenience caused in any way by reliance upon the information contained on this Web site or in guides.
Product ID: 4677