Cross the island from north to south on a 8-hour tour. Visit the Bandama volcano and the villages of Santa Brígida and Fataga and enjoy a swim.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring warm clothing and an umbrella or raincoat in the winter months
- There are many twisting roads in the mountains. If you suffer road sickness be sure to bring your medication
- Anyone interested in joining the tour from the southern resorts such as Playa del Inglés, Maspalomas or San Agustín can easily take public bus 30 to Las Palmas and at the end of the tour remain in the south
- If you are coming from a different place other than Las Palmas, it is 100% necessary to contact the provider by email or WhatsApp straight after you make your reservation to confirm the bus time and pick-up point in Las Palmas
- In case of poor visibility on Pico de las Nieves due to the fog, other view points would be visited on the way to the south of the island, where the weather is usually better