Ride a boat through the canals of Rio Lagartos and hop into a clay bath on this all-day tour from Cancún. Enjoy local seafood for lunch, see herons, eagles, and cormorants, and marvel at pink water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time. We do pickup service on most of the hotels of the area. Please contact us with your hotel´s name to assign a meeting point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The Coloradas pink color fades depending on weather
- This activity is only suitable for children over 5
- Participants should be able to walk on uneven terrain
- This tour is not recommended for those with muscular or joint problems
- * Bikes are subject to availability
- Please consult your physician if you suffer from motion sickness and ask for a preventive pill
- There is a $800 Mxn tax per person that must be paid in cash when boarding