Explore Lefkara village, where the famed lace is produced, and neolithic Unesco World Heritage Site, Choirokoitia. Go birdwatching near Larnaca and visit other attractions including Panagia Angeloktisti Church in the village of Kiti.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup included
- Your guide will pick you up from your hotel, or other location, in Ayia Napa.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- In the summer, birdwatching is limited because the water evaporates
- Guests will explore the Choirokoitia Neolithic site on their own, as the local partner does not provide guided tours of the site