A tour taking you through the historical side of the city of Lima. You will encounter buildings from the pre-colonial era all the way through to today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- • Roundtrip transportation is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Barranco. • This activity does not include pickup from private residences, such as Airbnbs; if you're staying in one of these, you will need to contact the local partner a few days prior to the tour to coordinate a meeting point for your pickup
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores, Barranco and San Isidro.
- Sales tax must be collected for Peruvians or foreign visitors who stay in Peru for more than 60 days; if applicable, sales tax will be collected by the local operator
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local partner days prior in order to coordinate a meeting point for your pick-up
- Children must be accompanied by an adult