Visit the north of Lanzarote on a half-day tour and discover its cultural, historical, and scenic highlights. See the underground oasis of Jameos del Agua, built inside a volcanic tunnel, and enjoy the views from Mirador del Rio, 482 meters above the sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off is available to and from your accommodations. If you are staying in Playa Blanca and nearby villages certain restrictions apply regarding the pickup service. Please contact the local operator in order to coordinate your transfer service.
- Discover the cultural and scenic highlights of northern Lanzarote
- Visit Jameos del Aqua, an underground oasis built inside a volcanic tunnel
- Admire the views from the 482-meter high Mirador del Rio
- Licensed tourist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned bus, mini-bus, or mini-van
- Snacks, beverages, meals
- Entrance fees to Jameos del Agua and Mirador del Río (EUR 10 per person)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This is a private tour for your party only. You will not be part of a larger group, and no outsiders will join your tour.