Enjoy a transfer from your cruise port to visit Cactus Garden and César Manrique Foundation on a guided tour. Admire the home and workshop of the artist, then explore the historic town of Teguise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
Select participants and date
In Lanzarote there are two ports, the meeting point will be at the police control of the port where your cruise ship docks. Our guide will be waiting for you with a sign saying "LanzaroteGuides".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You have to go down and then up 15 steps to visit the ground floor of the Cesar Manrique house. There is no lift.
- You have about 75 minutes of free time for shopping and sightseeing in the old capital of the island Teguise.