Explore Lanzarote's incredible volcanic landscape on a guided 4-hour hike in Volcano National Park that takes you to the volcanoes and their lava fields. Learn about the history behind the most extraordinary volcanic landscapes on earth.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, French
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your accommodation is provided. If you prefer to use your own transport, a meeting point can be arranged. For clients staying in Playa Blanca and nearby villages, certain restrictions apply regarding the pickup service. Please contact the provider before booking.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Please note that clients staying in Playa Blanca and nearby areas should contact the tour operator before booking as certain restrictions apply regarding the pick-up service
- You will be sent details regarding the pickup time the day before the tour