Join a buggy tour from Costa Teguise and discover the incredible scenery of northern Lanzarote. Ride to the tallest peak on the island, Peñas del Chache on this exciting off-road tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Catalan, English, French
- Pickup included
- Please wait outside reception 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 10 minutes after your scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Drivers must be at least 20 years old and have a driver's license for at least 2 years
- Passengers must be a minimum of 1.35 meters/5 feet tall
- There are no weight restrictions for this activity
- You will need to bring your original driver's license, as copies will not be accepted
- You can ride your own buggy if you want as long as you have a driver's license and you can also share a buggy if the other participants don't have a driver's license