Discover the south of Lanzarote on this full-day tour. Explore Timanfaya National Park, see fascinating geothermal activity in the Islet of Hilario, enjoy an optional camel ride, and see La Geria.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please provide the name of your hotel when booking. You will not be picked up directly from your hotel but from a nearby pickup point. The activity provider will confirm your exact pickup location and time by email prior to the tour.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- If you wish to modify your collection point, you can do so free of charge up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
- There could be a logistic stop at Yaiza to organize all the clients on the buses
- The activity provider does not cover any taxi cost without the written permission of the staff members
- The activity provider is not responsible for any item left on the bus or anywhere during the tour
- Please, write your phone number with correct country code
- Please, write the name of your accomodation in booking to provide you the closest point available.
- Please, note the age of children in your booking (if suitable)