Discover the beautiful southern side of Lanzarote on this exciting half-day tour. Explore Timanfaya National Park and learn more about the landscape shaped by the volcanoes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, German
- Pickup optional
- Please select one of the hotels on the list upon checkout in order to organize your pickup in advance. The supplier will reach out by email to confirm the exact time you will be picked up, which will be according to your selected pickup point. Please make sure you check your spam folder. Take into account that pickup is not available for Playa Blanca or Yaiza on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Note the age of children in your booking if applicable
- If you wish to modify your pickup point, you can do so free of charge up to 24 hours before the start of the activity. If modified less than 24 hours before the activity, the activity provider cannot guarantee modifications
- Pickup takes place before the tour start time
- There could be a logistic stop at Yaiza to organize all the participants on the buses
- The activity provider does not cover any taxi cost without the written permission of the staff members
- The activity provider is not responsible for any items left on the bus or anywhere during the tour