Discover the hidden treasures of Malaysia's Raya Rainforest in Langkawi on this guided day tour. Experience one of the most ancient rainforests on this tropical island with a 3-mile (6 km) round-trip trekking through the dense forest.
What to Expect
Enjoy some light exercise and admire the wonders of the rainforest in Langkawi on a 3-mile (6 km) trek through the dense jungle. Experience Langkawi’s rainforest first-hand with a guided tour through the jungle and discover the hidden gems the rainforest has to offer.
You will see centuries-old trees towering majestically above you as you follow a winding trail along the banks of picturesque mountain streams. Your nature guide will point out the many natural wonders of the rainforest that would otherwise go unnoticed to the untrained eye.
The Mount Raya Rainforest is filled with the chorus of song birds, insects, and other wildlife. Witness the mysteries of the unseen and the unknown on your visit to the tropical rainforest.
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel
- Drinking water
- Professional nature guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Dress comfortably (for example: T-shirt, long pants, hiking boots, or walking shoes)
• Bring a camera and insect repellent
• Preferably wear light-colored clothes because dark-colored clothes will attract more mosquitoes