Save time in Thailand with a transfer from Krabi to Langkawi by van and ferry in air-conditioned comfort. Get picked up from the hotel in Krabi or Krabi Airport. Ride to Hat Yao Pier by road, cruise by ferry to Langkawi with overnight stay on Koh Lipe.
What to Expect
Travel from Krabi to Langkawi in Malaysia by shared minivan and high speed ferry. The daily transfer has one departure time in the morning with stopovers at Hat Yao Pier in Trang to pick-up/drop off other transferring guests, and on Koh Lipe with an overnight stay. The ferry only operates in high season from November until April.
Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang and Krabi Town 1-hour before scheduled departure or meet at Anna Universal Travel office near Tipa Resort in Ao Nang 30-minutes before departure. If you arrive by flight, pickup from Krabi Airport is possible 30-minutes after scheduled departure. Ride by road with air-conditioned minivan to Hat Yao Pier in Trang and switch to the high speed ferry which brings you further to Koh Lipe. Sleep one night on Koh Lipe and continue the next day at 10:00 or 16:00 to Langkawi with drop-off at Kuah Jetty at 12:30 or 18:30 local time in Malaysia.
The trip from Koh Lipe to Langkawi has to be confirmed 1 day in advance at Tigerline Travel office on Koh Lipe. The Thailand Immigration Office is located on Koh Lipe, which is the last station within Thailand. The Malaysia Immigration and Customs is located inside the jetty of Kuah Town on Langkawi.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Andaman Sea on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the 'Land of Smiles.'
- Combined transport by high speed ferry and minivan
- 1-way ticket or round-trip ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's Not Included
- Accommodation for overnight stay on Koh Lipe is not included.
- Extra charge of 50 THB per way and person for the longtail boat transfer from and to the ferry on Koh Lipe.
Know Before You Go
• An overnight stay is required on Koh Lipe with an onward journey to Langkawi the next day leaving at 10:00 or 16:00.
• There is an extra charge for the transfer by longtail boat from and to the ferry on Koh Lipe of 50 THB per way and person which has to be paid directly to the local boatmen.
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions.
• The transfer only operates between November and April, in low season there are not enough people to keep the ferry going.
• During peak season at the end of the year and on National Thai Holidays, it is advised to book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.