4-Hour Lake Powell Boat TourProduct ID: 20057
From $2,995 Per group up to 18Book now
- Experience the latest MasterCraft boat rentals and private guided boat tours on Lake Powell
- Enjoy a variety of different water sports, including wakeboarding, water skiing, knee boarding, wake skating, wakesurfing, and tubing
- See the Rainbow Bridge National Monument, Glen Canyon Dam, and other historic sites
- Admire the beautiful scenery of Lake Powell
- Enjoy a day trip out for the whole family with a boat tour suitable for all group sizes
The boat tour has all the required equipment in the boat for an enjoyable and safe outing on Lake Powell. All safety equipment, and up to 3 water toys of your choice are included in the service. You can also choose out of 8 different boat models to enjoy the lake. The boat models include the Centurion Warrior, MasterCraft X-1, X-2, X-15, X-30, X-Star, X-35, and X-46. Seating capacity is between 10-18 passengers depending on the boat model.
The exclusive boat tours are private and unique to your group’s request, and your guide will adapt to what you would like to do or see on Lake Powell. If you don't have a preference on how you would like the boat tour to operate, the guide can do that for you, and take you to the most popular attractions and activities on the lake.
You can enjoy sightseeing, the Glen Canyon Dam, Rainbow Bridge, Navajo Canyon, wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake skating, wakesurfing, and tubing. All these amazing services are offered on the boat tours at Lake Powell. All our guides are fun, professional, and certified in boat operations and water sport instruction so you can feel confident in their expertise.
- Boat rental
- Life vests
- Dock lines
- Fire extinguisher
- Orange flag
- Ski rope
- 3 water toys of your choice (wakeboard, water ski, kneeboard, wake skate, wakesurf, boat tube)
- Professional driver and guide
- Park entry fee
- Fuel used
- Extra water toys (if you want more than 3)
Choose between 4 marinas at Lake Powell. If you are in Arizona you can choose between the Wahweap Marina and Antelope Point. If you are in Utah the marinas are Bullfrog and Halls Crossing. (Open in Google Maps)
Boat tours are for 4 hours. You can always decrease or increase the amount of time of the boat tour. If you extend hours there is an additional cost per hour. In some most cases you can choose when you would like to start the tour.
Cancellations are not allowed within 60 days of your start date. Otherwise the full rental or tour price is due.
Product ID: 20057