Discover what makes Fraser Island a UNESCO World Heritage icon. Visit a beautiful fresh water lake for swimming and photos, look for dingoes on the beach, wander through an ancient rain forest, and experience the thrill of driving down a beach highway.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Guests will be picked up by our courtesy bus. Please look for our logo on the front and side. Guests are asked to please be ready at their pickup point a few minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Reusable water bottle
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Dietary requirements can be catered for if notified at time of booking
- The activities are suitable for most fitness levels
- Child and booster seats can be fitted upon request
- The walk from Central Station to Pile Valley is around 2 kilometers long and involves some stairs towards the end, those not wishing to participate have the option to remain with the bus after completing the Central Station short walk
- Please help the supplier care for this pristine environment by bringing a refillable water bottle and by not printing your confirmation voucher
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women who are 28 weeks or over, those with back problems, or people with serious medical conditions
- Tour picks up from select hotels in Noosa, if yours isn't listed, please contact the reservations team to find your nearest one