Lake Garda: 4-Hour Boat Cruise to Isola del Garda & Salò
Product ID: 155832
Cruise across the sparkling waters of Lake Garda in the Italian Lakes on a 4-hour boat trip from Bardolino, Garda, or Torri del Benaco. Sail to the town of Salò with guide, have a prosecco toast in front of Isola del Garda, and discover Punta San Vigili.
About this activity
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Duration 4 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
Live tour guide
- Cruise across Lake Garda to the historical town of Salò
- Look inside the cathedral and discover some amazing Renaissance paintings
- Get stunning views of waterfront villages such as Gardone Riviera
Climb aboard a pleasure boat and experience the beauty of Lake Garda from the most magical perspective thanks the expertise of your tour guide. Journey across the lake in the direction of Salò. Stop after approximately 30 minutes to make a toast in front of the noble palace of Isola del Garda. Then dock at the port of Salò where you will have about 1.5 hours of free time to walk the charming alleys at leisure. Use the time to visit the 15th-century cathedral with its amazing Renaissance paintings, or relax by the lake and watch the world go by. Stop in front of the beautiful town of Gardone Riviera on the return boat crossing. See the castle at Torri del Benaco and the cypress and olive trees on the Punta San Vigilio headland, before docking back at your starting point between 5:45-6:00 PM.
- Official tour guide
- Round-trip boat cruise to Lake Garda Island and Salò
- Celebration toast in the middle of the lake
- Photo stop in front of Isola del Garda
- Free time to visit Salò and its cathedral
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
• You will spend around 2 hours on the boat and get 1.5 hours of free time in Salò