See the very best of Switzerland and Italy in one day. Join a small-group tour to Lugano, Lake Como, and Bellagio with a local guide who’ll provide illuminating commentary throughout your experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Milan Porta Garibaldi Train Station, in front of the main entrance. If you are facing the train station's main entrance, the meeting point is on the left-hand side just outside the station, next to the stairs, and under the covered portico. If you're arriving by metro, take the M2 (green-line) train to Garibaldi. Make your way to the train station's main entrance. If you're arriving by taxi, ask the driver to take you to Stazione Garibaldi in front of the train station's main entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Most guests will not be required to have a visa to enter Switzerland; a passport will be sufficient to enter the country. Please check this website (https://goo.gl/uKUFA5) for more information, and to determine if you may need a visa
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- The duration of the Lake Como cruise varies depending on the season (2-hour cruise April - October, 50-minute cruise November - March)