Como Walking & Eating Tour
From $74 per personBook now
- Enjoy a cultural and gastronomic journey strolling along the alleyways of the historical city center
- Admire the principal monuments such as the great Gothic-Renaissance Duomo, the “Broletto” - town hall Palace, the Romanesque San Fedele church
- Pause at the most popular food shops to enjoy the dishes and flavors most appreciated by locals.
- Get insider tips from a local informative, friendly and professional guide
Start your walking tour with a visit to a famous historic café to savor a tasting of freshly made espresso and a delicious pasticcino of your choice. Wander through historic neighborhoods and take in the vibrant cultural atmosphere while sampling tasty focaccia and handmade bread sticks, followed by a choice of local cheeses. Learn all about the cooking process from your expert guide as you savor a tasting of fresh lake fish and typical local finger food.
Next, visit one of the most famous wine shop to sample a delicious local wine tasting the finest local sliced meats such as bresaola, prosciutto, salame and mortadella. An expert guide will explain the various wines produced in the area.
In the full-tour version, lunch or dinner is included in a typical restaurant renowned for highlighting the ancient lake and land flavors in its dishes. Lunch includes a sample of 2 pasta dishes, a glass of wine, water and the famous Italian espresso. Food vendors have been carefully chosen taking into consideration their produce quality, popularity with the locals, authenticity and level of service. The tour suppliers like to keep things informal and familiar. They favor small groups, with a maximum of 15 people to ensure that you have a personal experience.
- Guided tour
- Food tastings
- Lunch/Dinner (Full Tour version)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
• A moderate to small amount of walking is involved
• Wheelchair accessible
• Operates in all weather conditions
Product ID: 71123