Stand up paddle board rental in Lagos, Portugal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours - 1 day
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Experience an inflatable stand up paddle board
- Discover the best SUP destinations in Lagos and the western Algarve
- Discover the best spots for photo opportunites, out on the water
- Free roof straps
- SUP trolleys
- Front luggage rack for carrying a towel/drink or dry bag
- Full safety briefing
- Paddle tips and life jackets
- Children under 16 years
- People with low level of fitness
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In the historical centre, just down the road from the Lagos cinema. Rua Candido dos Reis 58, 8600-681 Lagos, PortugalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Paddle boarding requires knowledge of the sea and a certain level of fitness. If you're not feeling confident, it is suggested to take a guided paddle boarding tour.
- Recommended to bring a t-shirt, hat, sunscreen and drinking water.
- The water temperature is usually between 16 and 18 degrees year round, it is suggested to take a wetsuit during the winter months only.