Visit the Morgado do Quintão vineyard estate and learn about the indigenous grape varieties planted there. Enjoy a delicious lunch, sip wine under a 2,000-year-old olive tree, and visit the main house of the estate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Morgado do Quintão, Morgado do Quintão, 8400-000 Lagoa, Portugal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Those under 18 are welcome to participate but won't be permitted to drink alcohol