Benagil: 2.5-Hour Stand-up Paddle Boarding Tour
- Discover the beauty of the Algarve's stunning coast
- Admire the Algar de Benagil
- Access areas that boats can't reach
- Enjoy it with friends, family, as a couple, or by yourself
Once in the water, your instructor will guide you to some amazing and hidden areas which will provide you a new vision of the Algarve Coast as you travel a course around Benagil. You'll explore the Algar de Benagil, which is the most famous of all the sea caves of the Algarve and looks just as beautiful in real life as it looks in pictures.
The only way to stop and walk around the cave is to enter by paddling, however there is so much more to see along the coast of the Algarve than just the Algar de Benagil. The entire coastline is beautiful and is full of stunning sea caves, tunnels, and cliffs. During the tour you will get to know many of these areas which are only accessible by sea. At the conclusion of your tour, some water will be provided as you are returned to your point of origin.
- Experienced and certified instructors
- Tuition and guiding
- Paddle board
- Life jacket, paddle, and leash
- Wetsuits if needed.
- Water following the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Photo service
- Children under 8 years
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. You must show your ticket to your tour guide. Your meeting point will be on the right side of Benagil Beach area, just after the Benagil Beach Bar. Your tour guide will be Márcio.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
• This tour is not recommended for children under 8 years old
• There is a maximum of 16 people per tour