Make a memory for a lifetime by visiting Inle Lake. Natural and unpolluted, it is famous for its scenic beauty and the unique leg-rowing of the Inthas, the native lake dwellers for an interesting visit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As you will be visiting religious sites, please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees and remember to take off your shoes and socks when entering pagoda areas
- This tour is not available during the Water Festival between 12 to 18 April