Enter a beautiful location at Cinque Terre and experience an authentic hands-on cooking class with a passionate local chef. Enjoy the dinner with a fine selection of wine on a panoramic terrace. Share an authentic Italian moment with new friends.
What to Expect
Live an authentic Cinque Terre culinary experience and enjoy an amazing hands-on cooking class followed by a lively dinner.
Fiascherino, in the Gulf of Poets, is the native hometown of the legendary poet Mario Soldati, who spent his life exploring Italy with the objective of rediscovering the authentic food & wine traditions of the beautiful land. Natural wines, organic local products, acoustic showcases and videoart/ projections will offer you a multisensory itinerary within a futuristic mansion floating above the sea. Idata welcomes curious travellers into her place to experience an amazing dinner focused on the recipes from beautiful Liguria.
Idata adores cooking and hosting guests and she has refined a menu of local specialties using products and raw materials from the region, like fish and vegetables from the local market, and olive oil from the surrounding hills. Get ready to learn some of the secrets of local cuisine and enjoy the meal with your friends and family.
This is a typical menu you will prepare and taste:
- Assorted appetizers
- Homemade focaccia
- Lavender flowers in batter and fresh ricotta cheese
- Local cheeses with homemade jams and compotes
- Homemada testaroli pasta with pesto sauce
- Pasta of the peasant - green beans, potatoes and pesto, local olive oil
- Vegetables from a biodynamic vegetable garden cooked in various ways (pies, quiche, soufflé, etc.)
- Desserts can vary: mascarpone cream & brandy with crunchy caramel, white chocolate and fruit tarts, Valentina cookies with cream, etc.
- Local wine
Don't miss the chance to live this unique culinary experience.
- Hands on cooking class
- Wine tasting