Get back to nature and spend the day on the natural reserve of Saona Island. Learn about the culture and history of the Dominican Republic and admire the handiwork of island artisans at the replica village of Altos de Chavón.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Meet your driver in your hotel lobby, normally at 6:30 AM. Look for the activity provider's, Caribbean Route, bus.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Pickup is available for this tour only from La Romana hotels, Bayahibe hotels, or the Grand Bahia Principe Hotel.