Discover the flawless panoramas of the Dominican Republic on a 5-hour tour of the Altos de Chavón and La Romana. Learn about the local beliefs and customs of an unrivalled Caribbean setting. Then, shop for unique souvenirs in an authentic Caribbean mall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pickup from selected hotels.
- Visit the breathtaking artisan village of Altos de Chavón
- Attend a Taino art and archaeology exhibition at the Regional Archaeological Museum
- See an awe-inspiring replica of a Roman amphitheater
- Purchase authentic hand made Dominican cigars at great prices
- Stop at the Jumbo superstore to buy Dominican goods at bargain prices
- Admire flawless land and seascapes in the city of La Romana
- Go to Columbus Plaza to discover a bewitching shopping plaza in the heart of the Caribbean
- Purchase souvenirs at rock-bottom prices
- Water and soft drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothes, and bring sun screen, your camera, and extra money for tips and souvenirs