Discover the majesty of swimming with whale sharks with this tour from the marina in La Paz. Ride aboard a comfortable 33' catamaran to see the largest fish in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive 30 minutes before departure to check in and receive your gearOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Changes or cancelation must be 24 hours prior departure
- For same day cancelation, a medical certificate or evidence for a exceptional situation must be presented
- This activity will take place rain or shine
- This activity includes searching and swimming with whale sharks and is 2.5 hours, and access to the feeding zone is for between 30 minutes and 3 hours, and it is not guaranteed to see a whale shark every trip
- Bring your own towel
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen