Discover the beauty of what many consider the most beautiful beaches in Mexico, located on Espíritu Santo Island. Swim among sea lions, and see these creatures up close in their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your host at the entrance of the Mangata, Steak House restaurant; to get your ticket From there you will board a boat and meet your tour guideOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- The tour may be canceled due to bad weather conditions, if this happens, you will receive a full refund, or you can pick an alternative date
- Sea lion mating season is between June and August. During this time, swimming with sea lions is not possible as they can get aggressive
- From June 1 to August 31, it is only possible to see sea lions for the protection of the species and the safety of guests