Descend over 3,500m on an incredible road in one of the world's most beautiful places down to an animal refuge in the jungle, riding high-quality bikes with the safest and most respected company in Bolivia. Get ready for an epic ride down Death Road.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
Meet outside Café del Mundo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Change of clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The bus follows us down and you can get on it at any point during the tour
- The guide reserves the right to put you on the bus for your own safety and of the other riders in the group
- Each group will be accompanied by 1 guide, 1 mechanic, and a private vehicle