La Paz Half-Day Walking Tour
- Discover the hidden sights of La Paz with a local guide
- Marvel at the monuments of Plaza Murillo
- Go to the Witches' Market to see curious lotions and talismans
Hear why the shoe shiners wear masks, and why there has been so much political turmoil in the city over the years.
Visit the Witches' Market to discover what potions you should buy, and get explanations about the beliefs of the people of the Andes. Go to Plaza Murillo to admire the Presidential Palace, National Congress of Bolivia, Cathedral of La Paz and other historic monuments.
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Meals and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in the center of Plaza San Pedro (Plaza Sucre), near the statue. Address: Cañada Strongest, La Paz, Bolivia. Look for the guide with the red cap and "I heart La Paz" t-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶